Sunday, August 2, 2015

I'm in trouble

He came out of nowhere.  He sought me out, asked me out, took me out, and I almost passed out after our date because I was so weak in the knees.  I have never felt so pursued, he was honest and sincere, bold and intense.  Our conversation was natural, open and easy.  I didn't really have to plan anything, but it all came together beautifully.  It was like we already knew and were comfortable with each other.  But, he was a "man", very alpha male, but not the kind that I am used to.  

Now... I have to be careful, here.  I have to recognize that I might like this because it is so starkly different from what I just came from.  I am trying hard not to be clouded by how he made me feel. Damn Oxytocin!!!

Well, time will tell.  These other guys are gems, too.  They are consistent, and good.  Interested and nice.   But, nothing like him. 

Like I said... I'm in trouble.  I guess time will tell me what kind.




No comments:

Post a Comment