Sunday, February 26, 2017

Uncharted Territory


Time to celebrate!!!

It's been a long time coming, but I am finally in uncharted territory in a couple of different facets of my life.

The first one I am happy to embrace and celebrate is my goals with weight loss. This week, I have finally shattered the plateau I have struggled with for years. The daily action I have of standing in front of the mirror and making my view or belief compatible with what I see in the reflection has taken some getting used to, but I am progressing.

The energy I feel is pure vitality.

I embrace and share my lifestyle. I build upon aspirations I have always kept close to my heart. And, in so doing, I am able to feel more. It is such a synergy.

This gracious grapple has forged a path for peripheral delights. I find myself in a relationship that breaks all of my old patterns and rules, and I am experiencing so much joy. I mindfully try to anchor my heart to my Divine Center. It permeates me. It drives me.

To be able to share this with the world is its own special gift. My dear, dear friends and family. How I feel is a product of so many contributions. I am stronger because I can share my weaknesses, whole-heartedly with you. And, I am thankful. It ripples through to so many areas of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment