Monday, February 6, 2017

Gratitude for Inspiring Friends



Almost a decade ago I met an amazing woman named Tarris. We formed a fast and true friendship. Through that connection, she helped to set my feet on a path that would lead me to where I am today, on the brink. She is one of the most genuine, hard-working and whole-hearted people I know. I experienced a broad range of new emotions. No one, outside of my family had treated me the way she did. She looked right into my soul and quickly saw me. She challenged me. She believed in me. And today, I am deeply grateful for her influence and treasure our friendship. 

I mentioned that I was on the brink? Through the last 9 years I have worked hard, and accomplished some great things. I am two pounds away from being the lowest weight I have ever been in my adult life. I am gearing up for the uncharted territory and new ground that my body will be experiencing. 

At this place, in this moment - I want to express my deep gratitude for my dear friends and family and the unconditional love and support of my choices. I am never alone. I carry in my heart their inspiration and faith. I stand firm with those that may need support in whatever they may face.

Here's to uncharted territory, new experiences and transformation!

1 comment: